Five Reasons Why We’re Excited To See Katy Perry Perform At The Super Bowl
Katy Perry will be performing at the halftime show during this year’s Super Bowl! Check out the top five reasons why we at X-Jock can’t wait to see the sultry Ms. Perry grace our television screens, as we pray for another wardrobe malfunction.
Katy Perry has been announced as this year’s Super Bowl halftime show. While Perry is one of music’s biggest names, having 11 Grammy nominations; 34 Billboard Music Award nominations and selling 81 million singles – we’re pretty sure nobody will be listening to her vocals once she hits the stage. Perry is known for her hot, revealing outfits while performing and given she’ll have an audience of roughly 100 million viewers, I’m sure she’ll step her game up for the big game.
Top five reasons why we’re excited to see Katy Perry perform at the Super Bowl:
1) There’s a chance she’ll mount a cannon in a football uniform…again.
2) If she wears this outfit, we’ll be more patriotic than ever as we stare at the flag during the National Anthem.
3) There’s a pretty good chance that she’ll cut and crop a jersey from the representing teams and make it look pretty damn sexy. I bet she could make a Jets jersey look hot.
4) One of Katy Perry’s biggest hits is Roar, which she may perform. In most of her photos, Perry rocks light blue hair. As a Lions fan, I can’t help but to do the math. The Lions wear light blue. Their mascot is Roary the Lion. Is it meant to be?
5) To make up for pretending the Lions will ever make it to the Super Bowl, here is a picture of Katy Perry looking seductive for you to gawk at.