The Malta Drive-In Showing Halloween Classics

Facebook User Malta Drive-In Theatre

Facebook User Malta Drive-In Theatre

Halloween classics on the big screen?  Yes, please.  If you’re a horror movie fan, you’ll want to make your way up to the Malta Drive-In this weekend.  Not only is the theatre still open, but they’re offering some of the all-time great Halloween films on both screens!  Is there a better place to get spooked than outside, in the dark?!  Check out the schedule!

With Halloween around the corner, you’re probably gearing up to watch a few spooky films on TV.  While browsing the listings myself, it was brought to my attention that the Malta Drive-In is still open, showing my favorite horror movies! Outside, in the chilly Fall weather, the leaves covering the ground and the darkness covering all – can you think of a better environment to watch a scary movie?!

Showtimes for today, Friday October 24th and Saturday, October 25th

Screen One:

Halloween (1978) at 7:30 PM

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) at 9:05 PM

Scream (1996) at 10:45 PM

Screen Two:

Hotel Transylvania (2012) at 7:20 PM

Ghostbusters (1984) at 8:55 PM

Beetleuice (1988) at 10:45 PM

Can’t. Wait.  Which movie are you looking forward to seeing hit the big screen again?

Advertisements

About Monte

I love sports, fantasy sports, fantasizing about sports and sporting fantasies. Currently host the afternoon show on 88.3 http://www.wvcr.com/Programming.asp - check out my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/monte.jennings.5#!/pages/Monte/220290668108028 or twitter @MonteJenningsJr I pay people handsomely to update my status for me. I'm far too popular and important to handle my own updates.

Posted on October 24, 2014, in Local Stuff, Movies and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.